A duffel bag, duffle bag, or kit bag is a large bag made of natural or synthetic fabric (typically canvas), historically with a top closure using a drawstring. Generally a duffel bag is used by non-commissioned personnel in the military, and for travel, sports and recreation by civilians.
- Big spacious main compartment with U zippered opening.
- Dual zippered two side compartments.
- Front zippered big compartment.
- Padded adjustable solder strap.
- Hook and loop fastener close handles.
- Dimension (LxWxH in mm) 510x330x300.